Welcome! I am a contemplative thinker and photographer from Colorado. In this blog, you'll discover photographs that I've taken on my hiking and backpacking trips, mostly in the American West. I've paired these with my favorite inspirational and philosophical quotes - literary passages that emphasize the innate spirituality of the natural world. I hope you enjoy them!

If you'd like to purchase photo-quote greeting cards, please go to www.NaturePhoto-QuoteCards.com .


In the Spirit of Wildness,

Stephen Hatch
Fort Collins, Colorado

P.S. There's a label index at the bottom of the blog.

Friday, September 6, 2013

At Yellowstone, we can clearly see that creation is STILL occurring.



"In no other place I know of may you more surely learn that the world, though made, is yet being made.  The work of creation is still going on.  God is doing his best in it, working with human enthusiasm and making everything sing the first song of creation."

John Muir,
at Yellowstone

Photo: Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone National Park, WY; September 1, 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment