Welcome! I am a contemplative thinker and photographer from Colorado. In this blog, you'll discover photographs that I've taken on my hiking and backpacking trips, mostly in the American West. I've paired these with my favorite inspirational and philosophical quotes - literary passages that emphasize the innate spirituality of the natural world. I hope you enjoy them!

If you'd like to purchase photo-quote greeting cards, please go to www.NaturePhoto-QuoteCards.com .


In the Spirit of Wildness,

Stephen Hatch
Fort Collins, Colorado

P.S. There's a label index at the bottom of the blog.

Monday, March 4, 2013

My New Website: Stephen Hatch Photography

Dear Readers:

I now have a new website - Stephen Hatch Photography - where you can order photo enlargements and mounted pieces.  There you'll even find pieces with a quote included!  I hope you enjoy the site!

In the Spirit of Wildness,
Stephen 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve, Jon and I (Karen) visited with you at a small lake campground off kebler pass. You were on a trek to photograph fall leaves and then planning to go up the standing rock, s. dakota. I mentioned that Yes magazine had done a good article on the standing rock events. They also do an online magazine that had three articles in it this week: Why I dropped everything and to head to standing rock; Why Standing Rock is a test for Obama;
    Standing Rock joins the world's indigenous fighting for land and life. Yesmagazine.org.
    They are an excellent organization. I hope you find the articles of interest. It was great visiting with you. I feel we are kindred spirits. jon's email is : jonmadian@yahoo.com; mine is kmadian@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete