Welcome! I am a contemplative thinker and photographer from Colorado. In this blog, you'll discover photographs that I've taken on my hiking and backpacking trips, mostly in the American West. I've paired these with my favorite inspirational and philosophical quotes - literary passages that emphasize the innate spirituality of the natural world. I hope you enjoy them!

If you'd like to purchase photo-quote greeting cards, please go to www.NaturePhoto-QuoteCards.com .


In the Spirit of Wildness,

Stephen Hatch
Fort Collins, Colorado

P.S. There's a label index at the bottom of the blog.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The hum of bees in a wildflower meadow signifies the infinite expanse of divine love out of which all things emerge.



A wildflower meadow full of bees on a sunny, warm afternoon never fails to make me feel that all is right with the world. I sense in the constant hum the reality of divine love - the blissful OM - that underlies all phenomena and manifests the infinite expanse of joy out of which they all emerge during each moment of our lives.

Photo: A honeybee gathers pollen from a Pasqueflower; Horsetooth Mountain Park, Larimer County, CO; April 8, 2013






No comments:

Post a Comment