Welcome! I am a contemplative thinker and photographer from Colorado. In this blog, you'll discover photographs that I've taken on my hiking and backpacking trips, mostly in the American West. I've paired these with my favorite inspirational and philosophical quotes - literary passages that emphasize the innate spirituality of the natural world. I hope you enjoy them!

If you'd like to purchase photo-quote greeting cards, please go to www.NaturePhoto-QuoteCards.com .


In the Spirit of Wildness,

Stephen Hatch
Fort Collins, Colorado

P.S. There's a label index at the bottom of the blog.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

We are called to highlight the beauty of one another.



We are all called to highlight the beauty - both external and internal - of one another, thus enabling each one to glow in his or her own radiant loveliness. In doing so, we fulfill our calling to mediate the presence of our Beloved Source, which never calls attention to Itself but continually explodes outward in adoration and praise :)


Photo: Golden Aspen trees, Bierstadt Moraine, Rocky Mountain National Park, CO, September 19, 2015

- - - - - - - - -

I am available for one-on-one spiritual direction / mentoring via phone or Skype. You can contact me at canyonechoes@gmail.com if you are interested. The rate is $65 per hour-long session. You might also want to check out my Spiritual Direction with Stephen Hatch Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment