Welcome! I am a contemplative thinker and photographer from Colorado. In this blog, you'll discover photographs that I've taken on my hiking and backpacking trips, mostly in the American West. I've paired these with my favorite inspirational and philosophical quotes - literary passages that emphasize the innate spirituality of the natural world. I hope you enjoy them!

If you'd like to purchase photo-quote greeting cards, please go to www.NaturePhoto-QuoteCards.com .


In the Spirit of Wildness,

Stephen Hatch
Fort Collins, Colorado

P.S. There's a label index at the bottom of the blog.

Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Emotional Tone of Autumn



The Aspen leaves are beginning to change color here in the Central Rockies! With the onset of autumn comes a rather complex emotional tone composed of nostalgia and invigoration, restfulness and crisp attention - and a whole host of other unnameable feelings, all rolled up into one!



- - - - - - - -

I am available for spiritual direction / mentoring sessions via cell phone or Skype. The fee for each hour-long session is $65. If you are interested, or would like to host a talk or workshop in your area, please contact me at canyonechoes@gmail.com . 

- - - - - - - -




Photos: (Top) Aspens on Yellowstone Lake; (Second) Aspens and "The Cathedral Group" of the Tetons; (Third) Aspens, Jackson Lake, and Mount Moran; (Bottom) Aspen and Midway Geyser Basin; These four photos were taken in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, WY, on September 5-7, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment