Welcome! I am a contemplative thinker and photographer from Colorado. In this blog, you'll discover photographs that I've taken on my hiking and backpacking trips, mostly in the American West. I've paired these with my favorite inspirational and philosophical quotes - literary passages that emphasize the innate spirituality of the natural world. I hope you enjoy them!

If you'd like to purchase photo-quote greeting cards, please go to www.NaturePhoto-QuoteCards.com .


In the Spirit of Wildness,

Stephen Hatch
Fort Collins, Colorado

P.S. There's a label index at the bottom of the blog.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

White Man can't get away with destroying God's world!


"White Man is going to fall, and fall hard . . . You'll realize you can't get away with destroying God's world.  Don't think you can get away with it . . . You white people are going to learn the most important lesson - that God is the most important thing there is."

Mathew King (Noble Red Man),
Lakota chief and elder


Photo: The Badlands at sunset; Badlands National Park, SD; May 20, 2011

Donations to help fund Nature Photo-Quotes are always appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment