Welcome! I am a contemplative thinker and photographer from Colorado. In this blog, you'll discover photographs that I've taken on my hiking and backpacking trips, mostly in the American West. I've paired these with my favorite inspirational and philosophical quotes - literary passages that emphasize the innate spirituality of the natural world. I hope you enjoy them!

If you'd like to purchase photo-quote greeting cards, please go to www.NaturePhoto-QuoteCards.com .


In the Spirit of Wildness,

Stephen Hatch
Fort Collins, Colorado

P.S. There's a label index at the bottom of the blog.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Our hearts affect Infinity!



"I saw that according to Natural Law, my heart is connected to and affects Infinity. With this connection in mind - knowing that your heart has an effect on the Infinite - you see how important it is to have a pure and healthy heart! Our hearts are part of the Infinite, not separate from it."

Russell Means
Oglala Lakota





Photos: Badlands Yellow Mounds, yellow Salsify flower, and Bear Butte with Chokecherry flowers; Badlands National Park, SD, and Devil's Tower National Monument, WY, May 16, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment