Welcome! I am a contemplative thinker and photographer from Colorado. In this blog, you'll discover photographs that I've taken on my hiking and backpacking trips, mostly in the American West. I've paired these with my favorite inspirational and philosophical quotes - literary passages that emphasize the innate spirituality of the natural world. I hope you enjoy them!

If you'd like to purchase photo-quote greeting cards, please go to www.NaturePhoto-QuoteCards.com .


In the Spirit of Wildness,

Stephen Hatch
Fort Collins, Colorado

P.S. There's a label index at the bottom of the blog.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Each moment has its own unique beauty.

The experience of beauty helps us remain in the sacredness of the moment.  On Saturday, the trees were all frosted.  By Monday, there was hardly a drop of snow to be found!  Each day has its own beauty, and a mindful attitude enables us to discover the awe and wonder of each moment.

Photo: Frosted Ponderosa Pine needles; Horsetooth Mountain Park, CO; March 1, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment