Welcome! I am a contemplative thinker and photographer from Colorado. In this blog, you'll discover photographs that I've taken on my hiking and backpacking trips, mostly in the American West. I've paired these with my favorite inspirational and philosophical quotes - literary passages that emphasize the innate spirituality of the natural world. I hope you enjoy them!

If you'd like to purchase photo-quote greeting cards, please go to www.NaturePhoto-QuoteCards.com .


In the Spirit of Wildness,

Stephen Hatch
Fort Collins, Colorado

P.S. There's a label index at the bottom of the blog.

Friday, July 11, 2014

This 4th of July Weekend Was the Snowiest!

It's hard to believe these photos were taken on July 4th weekend in Wyoming, isn't it!


I've backpacked in the Tetons for ten or twelve 4th of July weekends, and this one was by far the snowiest!


Photos: Grand Teton National Park, WY; July 5th and 6th, 2014
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment