Welcome! I am a contemplative thinker and photographer from Colorado. In this blog, you'll discover photographs that I've taken on my hiking and backpacking trips, mostly in the American West. I've paired these with my favorite inspirational and philosophical quotes - literary passages that emphasize the innate spirituality of the natural world. I hope you enjoy them!

If you'd like to purchase photo-quote greeting cards, please go to www.NaturePhoto-QuoteCards.com .


In the Spirit of Wildness,

Stephen Hatch
Fort Collins, Colorado

P.S. There's a label index at the bottom of the blog.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Goddess seems OBSESSED with admiring Herself through MY eyes (and camera)!



Photographically, yesterday was one of the most jaw-dropping days I have ever had. Frosted trees, fog lifting, and spots of sunshine produced landscapes of ethereal beauty - and all within just a few miles of my home!




It was as though Sophia Wisdom - Gaia, Mother Earth, the Sacred Feminine - simply COULD NOT get enough of the process by which She admires Herself through my eyes (and camera)! So she bombarded me with a continual stream of ever-new angles of her awe-inspiring beauty in rapid-fire succession. By the end of the day, I was more than happy when darkness finally descended. For only then did the Beloved give me a break from all of that BEAUTY :)




Photos: Frosted trees, Lory State Park, CO, January 13, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment