Welcome! I am a contemplative thinker and photographer from Colorado. In this blog, you'll discover photographs that I've taken on my hiking and backpacking trips, mostly in the American West. I've paired these with my favorite inspirational and philosophical quotes - literary passages that emphasize the innate spirituality of the natural world. I hope you enjoy them!

If you'd like to purchase photo-quote greeting cards, please go to www.NaturePhoto-QuoteCards.com .


In the Spirit of Wildness,

Stephen Hatch
Fort Collins, Colorado

P.S. There's a label index at the bottom of the blog.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Going out for breakfast with the Pacific Ocean!


"I have come to so glorious an ocean, where the densest human dullness dissolves in such waters."

John Muir

How amazing it is to go out for breakfast and coffee with the Pacific Ocean as she crashes on rocks and shoreline on a wild stretch of the Northern California Coast!

Photo: Stephen eating oatmeal on a cliff overlooking the ocean, right next to our campsite at Patrick's Point State Park, CA, July 26, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment