Welcome! I am a contemplative thinker and photographer from Colorado. In this blog, you'll discover photographs that I've taken on my hiking and backpacking trips, mostly in the American West. I've paired these with my favorite inspirational and philosophical quotes - literary passages that emphasize the innate spirituality of the natural world. I hope you enjoy them!

If you'd like to purchase photo-quote greeting cards, please go to www.NaturePhoto-QuoteCards.com .


In the Spirit of Wildness,

Stephen Hatch
Fort Collins, Colorado

P.S. There's a label index at the bottom of the blog.

Monday, August 4, 2014

Let us stay in touch with the fire of inspiration!


I just got back from a fabulous two week camping trip I arose before sunrise to take this photo, and was amply rewarded. The peaks glowed a deep red, reminding me that I need to stay in touch with the fire of inspiration if I am ever to fulfill my calling in life.

Photo: Sunrise on St. Mary's Lake; Glacier National Park, MT; July 21, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment