Welcome! I am a contemplative thinker and photographer from Colorado. In this blog, you'll discover photographs that I've taken on my hiking and backpacking trips, mostly in the American West. I've paired these with my favorite inspirational and philosophical quotes - literary passages that emphasize the innate spirituality of the natural world. I hope you enjoy them!

If you'd like to purchase photo-quote greeting cards, please go to www.NaturePhoto-QuoteCards.com .


In the Spirit of Wildness,

Stephen Hatch
Fort Collins, Colorado

P.S. There's a label index at the bottom of the blog.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Radiating Spirituality


I'm convinced that the most honest, effective and unobtrusive way to share spirituality with others is to work on becoming transparent to Divine reality, and then simply RADIATING whatever degree of transformation one has been able to embody.  If the transformation of character is really there, it will naturally show.  If not, no amount of words, religious costumes or special institutional titles will ever make up for what one is lacking on the inside.

Photo: Wild Goose Island and alpenglow; St. Mary's Lake, Glacier National Park, MT; July 22, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment